Subaru Forester vs. Ford Escape
- First, let's start with the price: the Forester is approximately $1,000 less than the Escape
- The Forester boasts all-wheel drive, while the Escape has only front-wheel drive
- An anti-theft system is built into the Forester, while the Escape doesn't offer this as a standard feature
- The Forester has slightly more front head and shoulder room, as well as a bit more leg and head room in the rear seats, making for a more comfortable ride
- Ground clearance for the Forester is 8.7 inches, while the Escape is only 7.9 inches
Of course, you are the one who must weigh the pros and cons of each vehicle and make the final decision. We believe that we have a perfect Subaru Forester waiting for you here at Holmgren Subaru, though. We invite you to stop in soon.
We have competitive finance rates and would be happy to answer any of your questions about loans or lease options. After you've made your purchase, be sure to schedule your maintenance appointments at our tidy service center. Here, our dedicated professionals will take good care of you and your needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our dealership here in North Franklin, Connecticut. We also proudly serve the surrounding areas of Hartford, Middletown, New London, and Norwich, Connecticut.